Two Ways To Participate
Join us in Boston or Online for this Exclusive Summit
To enable as many people as possible to take part at this year’s Neuropsychiatric Drug Development Summit, we are offering attendees the opportunity to participate in two ways.
As normal, you will have the opportunity to attend face to-face and meet your peers in person in Boston, enjoying a full schedule of content and networking.
If, however, you are facing ongoing travel restrictions and uncertainty due to COVID-19, you will still be able to access all through our the presentations, content & online networking, as this year’s conference will be live-streamed on our bespoke digital platform.
Your Physical Pass Includes:
• Full access to both conference days at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston
• Access to the exhibition hall thorough the duration of the conference
• In-person speed networking
• Breakfast, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each conference day as well as ongoing coffee and tea
Your Digital Pass Includes:
• Live streaming access to conference presentations across both conference days
• Live Q&A access to submit your questions to the speakers
• Digital speed-networking
• Contact details for any participants who have opted to share their details
• Instant chat function between digital attendees