Improving the Lives of Individuals Suffering from Neuropsychiatric Disorders
Thank you to all Neuropsychiatric Drug Development attendees who joined us in Boston in 2019
The scarcity of new drugs for neuropsychiatric disorders contrasts with the extraordinary advances in neuroscience research to date.
Focusing from bench to bedside, and built with thought-leaders at Sage Therapeutics, Janssen, Lundbeck and Roche, the 3rd Annual Neuropsychiatric Drug Development Summit will unravel the complexities of developing truly clinically transformative neuropsychiatric drugs.
With an emphasis on depressive disorders, schizophrenia, anxiety and PTSD, this industry defining meeting will provide the platform for industry and academic thought leaders to:
- Exchange scientific advances in our understanding of brain receptors to identify and validate new targets
- Share innovations in clinical trial design to control the placebo effect
- Develop more clinically reflective preclinical models to more quickly and confidently prove your drug concepts
- Adopt more reliable and objective measures to capture clinical efficacy
- Defining, developing and validating the most effective translational biomarkers to help drive better patient selection
Uniting 80+ drug developers from all corners of the world, Neuropsychiatric Drug Development is your opportunity to discuss in depth, how to push forward the frontiers of neuropsychiatric drug development to develop the next generation of more clinically effective therapeutics.
Register your interest for 2020 & join your peers as we battle this unmet need.
|“Excellent conference with a very good and diverse set of speakers and topics”
Jim Cassella, Chief Development Officer, Concert Pharmaceuticals
“Very good conference”
Christopher Missling, President & Chief Executive Officer, Anavex Life Sciences Corp.