Developing Truly Clinically Transformative Neuropsychiatric Drugs for Patients in Need
The 3rd Annual Neuropsychiatric Drug Development Summit is the definitive industry meeting focused on helping you develop the next generation of more clinically effective therapeutics.
With an emphasis on depressive disorders, schizophrenia, addiction and PTSD, this timely meeting provides a much-needed platform for industry and academic thought leaders to:
- Dive into novel therapeutic approaches for PTSD with Aptinyx, Bionomics, Tonix & MAPS
- Uncover the emergence of the next generation of anti-psychotics with Karuna Therapeutics & Intra-cellular Therapeutics
- Explore industry approaches for innovative trial design and new methods to modeling the placebo response with Novartis, Otsuka & Yale University
- Hear how pioneering biotechs are spearheading drug development for substance use disorders with Cerevel Therapeutics, Opiant Pharmaceuticals & NIDA
- Learn how to advance neurophysiology and cognition translational biomarkers and be part of the drive towards precision medicine with Takeda
Uniting 80+ drug developers from all corners of the world, Neuropsychiatric Drug Development is your opportunity to discuss in depth, how to push forward the frontiers of neuropsychiatric drug development to develop the next generation of more clinically effective therapeutics.
Register Interest Here for the 2020 conference & join your peers as we battle this unmet need.
22 World-Class Speakers Including:
Neuropsychiatric Drug Development Summit is Proud to Partner With:
|“Excellent conference with a very good and diverse set of speakers and topics”
Jim Cassella, Chief Development Officer, Concert Pharmaceuticals
“Very good conference”
Christopher Missling, President & Chief Executive Officer, Anavex Life Sciences Corp.